Introductory level to sea kayaking
Introductory level to sea kayaking.
• Adaptation of the kayak.
The candidate has to learn how to position himself in the kayak, the posture, the position of the footrests.
The portage of the kayak have to be with help and by the toggles in the bow and the stern with a very straight back.
• Forward paddling: : aerial phase, water phase and exit. forward paddling with a good extension arms.
Show that is using to core to propulsion.
Good exit the blade fromthe water.
• Launching without waves.
Have to show autonomous launching and with balance.
• Reverse paddling
Have to be eficient and acuraccy. Have to be able putting attention y the coastline and others paddlers.
The candidate have to show be competent in all the contents. Have to be able to:
- Make a 360º turn using sweep and reverse seewp stroke.
- Managing the kayak between boyids.
- Make a good forward propulsion.
- Landing and launching in autonomous way.
- Do a rescue.
Duration: 3 hours
Title: Level 1 in recreational Sea Kayak
Certification: Flat water.
Learning stage: Cognitive level.